Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here is our mission, Cambridge Massachusetts

Where so many have stood before.


Our desk, looks busy doesn't it? Yes, we do have to study.

Our official credentials - goes where we go.

Jennifer's book is being sold worldwide, even in Orem Utah.


We visited my sister Jean the Sunday before the MTC.



Cabin update for the Doctor.




The extra coats of stain look very good.

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Wow. I love seeing your signatures on the same page and President Monson's!

Clark said...

Great job on your post! The spacing looks perfect! Looks like you mission call got changed to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Those MTC pictures bring back found memories. You guys look great!

Wendy said...

Mom and Dad, you guys look so good! It is so fun to see you in the MTC. I can hardly believe how busy they are keeping you. Do you think you'll teach any discussions on your road trip? We love you!

Jennifer B. said...

You updated your post and it looks great. I love all the pictures.

Way to go high-tech!

Tylershark said...

I enjoy seeing the pictures. You look like naturals in front of the map. Can't wait to see the photos and read about your next adventures on the blog.

Michelle S. said...

The MTC looks like a great experience! Mom I loved seeing you with your missionary nametag. Dad, thanks for keeping us informed through your pictures and post. We love you both so much!

Suzanne said...

I am so impressed you have a blog, and a slick one at that. You both are lookin' sharp. Thanks for letting us be a part of all the excitement.