
This is Sarah who was baptized on January 31st. Remember, she was taught in our home and the Institute. Dad was able to stand in the circle at her confirmation the next day. This was a wonderful experience for us all. She is in the Longfellow 1st ward. The girl on the left is Sarah's friend in the ward, named Alice.

Sarah's family flew in from Chicago. They were very cordial and Dad is quite a commedian. He claimed his hardship in life was living with a wife and 4 daughters. I was happy to point out that I had been blessed with 4 daughters. Then I added that there was also 2 sons.

A typical winter scene. The snow and winter landscapes are beautiful.

Fresh Pond with Cambridge in the background.

Boston downtown at sunrise. Winter 2009 is the coldest in many years. It is never too cold for Mom . She thinks it is wonderful. Dad is happy be with her and share in the record setting snow.

Sunrise wiith Boston skyline in the background. Dad couldn't sleep any longer.

The Boston Mission has a last night in the field testimony meeting. This is Elder Kyle Pratt from Fountain Valley. Mom was his seminary teacher. He left the next day for home.
7 comments:
Hope you like it. Love Dad
P.S. I needed some feedback so I decided to make a comment.
Thanks for the update. We love to see the area, the people, and of course our beloved Papa and Grandmary. Glad to see your are doing well.
Love your post AND your comment! I have been slow checking blogs this week, so it was a fun surprise to find your update. Thanks for sharing.
An update!!! Great post Mom and Dad. It is cool to see pictures of the people you are serving around. Boston sunrise is pretty neat... looks a little too early to be awake.
It is so good to see some of what you are experiencing. I love that you have gotten to teach with the missionaries and be a part of two baptisms already. That is so special. Let us know when it warms up and we'll be right on over. :) Love you!
I need to check the blog more often! You both look so happy. The snow is beautiful, and your converts too! Thanks for sharing your mission with us!
It is fun to see you. We miss you but are thrilled with your adventure. Isn't it wonderful to be involved in the gospel and people's lives all day, every day.
We love you.
Post a Comment