Monday, April 6, 2009

Join The Navy, not the Marines

Sunrise, early morning from the famous window at 16 J.

We were able to join with the Liddle family for an early Easter egg hunt. We also viewed part of conference with them.


Poor Bethany. She had to give up her room for Grandmary and Papa. She is preparing for the Hunt. She was very gracious to the old folks.

George is a very happy kid. He is most interested in the egg hunt.

The kids are preparing to have a good time. The seem to do that very well.

Charlie shows us his favorite hiding place for candy. Turned out to be a good place for goodies. How did the Easter Bunny know - and a week early too.

Our famous hit and run damged passenger mirror. Two witnesses left notes for us to followup with. We will try and get motivated to track down the truck driver from New York.

In the mean time the damaged mirror has been replaced.

Dad's office at the Institute. Note the clean desk. Typical marine.

Mom's corner. Note the organization and neatness.

9 comments:

Tylershark said...

I love seeing the pictures. Thanks for the post.

Jennifer B. said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Your office looks great. Go Navy!

Wendy said...

Nice liahona - no CES office would be complete without one. I can't believe your car suffered a hit and run! Hope you find the guy.

Sharon said...

Enjoyed seeing pictures of Suzanne's cute kids.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful grandchildren you have!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for coming to visit. We had a blast! I think that was the best egg hunt we ever had. Thanks for loving us.

Michelle S. said...

I love the view from your window! It was great to see the Liddles too!

Clark said...

That sunrise is unbelievable. I remember driving to the beach in high school to catch the sun rise... I learned a valuable geography lesson that day. Great to see pictures of the liddles. Bummer about the hit and run... what goes around comes around... that truck driver has it coming.

Anonymous said...

what a great celebration of the most important event to ever take place. Lucy I like your bow. Beck you look great in your new sunglasses. Natalie you look beutiful. Clark is that a water gun in the house? :)Your hair looks terrific. mom