Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Wedding

mmmm good
Few comments needed. What a beautiful, wonderful, perfect wedding and reception






The bride and groom strawberries




What beautiful sisters. Your turn will come.

Let's hear it for healthy food.





Absolutely gorgeous - presentation and taste.






The Family History.




What wonderful people (and very nice looking, too).





Didn't we already see you two? The photographers love you.
Mom and Dad, you did a superb job in raising, teaching, and setting the perfect example.

We are ready for life.


Off to BYU and then a mission. For me, this wedding stuff will have to wait.
The girls.

5 comments:

Tylershark said...

I love the photos. Thanks for the post.

Jennifer B. said...

You captured the day--fantastic!

Kristen said...

I love all the photos of the reception. The food and decor were both fantastic.

The Nelsons said...

It was a fantastic wedding! Congrats Lauren and Seth. Thanks for the pictures Mom and Dad.

Michelle S. said...

Thanks Mom and Dad for your post! Lauren's wedding was so special, and it was wonderful having all our family here. I liked your pictures of the reception better than our professional pictures! Thanks for the post!