
A better view from the window when the sun was shining. Cambridge is in the background.

The middle bedroom, or Dad's room. Notice the fine furnishings.

This is our Christmas tree. Well, not exactly. It's in the lobby of our building. Nice.

A very nice bed in our master bed room. It is more comfortable than any we have owned.

The Church building on Longfellow Park has a chapel and an office for the Institute. This is the entrance to the Institute from the foyer of the church. Inside is a small office for Mom and Dad. Pictures will be posted later.

The door to 16 J, the famous missionary hang out for Mom and Dad. The hallway is a little on the dark side, but not as dark as the others we saw.

The kitchen as seen from the living room.

The living room. The sofa is very comfortable. The ottoman is our latest sale item.

The T.V. is very nice, high def. lcd from your favorite Costco. The two chairs are courtesy of the Mission home D.I. in the basement of President England's home, delivered by the office Elders on Monday.

The computer hides in the drawer of the desk, the printer traveled with us from California. The desk was put together by the Sister missionaries as a service project on Monday. We are very comfortable in our little place (850 square feet). You don't have to walk far to get anything.
I went to the Temple today and did baptisms with 5 of our ward members. They called me 45 minutes before they were to leave and were very glad I was able to help out. I am happy they thought of me.
5 comments:
The apartment looks great. I'd love to see it in person. You are always in our prayers. Keep up the good work.
I love the simplicity of your apartment. It looks lovely. I feel such a great spirit just reading about your mission. We love you! Merry Christmas.
Your apartment looks fantastic! I love all the pictures. I want to come visit ASAP!
Your couch does look very nice... and comfy.
What a lovely little home. I wish we could all visit you there. It looks like you are having a grand time.
Post a Comment